24.1.06

Maybe someday

No I won't do it again,
I don't want to pretend
If it can't be like before I've got to let it end
I don't want what I was, I had a change of head
But maybe someday...
Yeah maybe someday
I've got to let it go and leave it gone
Just walk away, stop it going on
Get too scared to jump if I wait too long
But maybe someday...
I'll see you smile as you call my name
Start to feel, and it feels the same
And I know that maybe someday's come
Maybe someday's come...
Again!
So tell me someday's come tell me some days come again...

4 comentarios:

azuldeblasto dijo...

¿El de la imagen es tu querido Rozz Williams?.

Saludos.

Cisne Negro dijo...

No, es Robert Smith, alias Smithiano, el cantante de The Cure.

azuldeblasto dijo...

¿En serio? :), jajaja, What a nice surprise!.

Un saludo.

Lledó Gas dijo...

;*

Objetivos del año

Decíamos hace un año: · Dejar el tema académico . Centrarse en el cómic. Lo demás no tiene sentido. Publicar algo más de cómic. ¿Lo he c...